Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year

So it's 2010,

That's cool right? Yeah. I've been working nights recently, socially anyways. The plan for the last week has been stay out until 6 am ish, come home, sleep until about 4pm, rinse and repeat.

I should recap the weeks worth of events...or you know, the last month or two. I've sort of ditched the effort to blog. Maybe it had something to do with having an audience that consists mostly of my friend Alex (god bless his cotton socks).

I'll get back here shortly to actually fill you in on my musings and activities. But right now I'm awake and it's only quarter to two pm. I should be asleep for another two hours or so, so my body hates me.

I'm off to little Britain for the day,

Cheers Alex

If there are more of you...I don't know, write me or something and I'll give you a shout out.

3 comments:

  1. I read it! It seems we rarely speak/see each other these days so this seems to be my only hope of an insight into your life...UPDATE MORE OFTEN.

    This is Sam, btw.

    ReplyDelete