Sunday, October 4, 2009

I'm not dead, I'm not dead, I'm not dead...


Oh! I'm alive!

It could happen, right? So I told you last time I'd come back with cool stuff to show you and whatever...and then I caught the big bad flu. The kind that knocks you on your ass for a solid week, and it did just that. For a week solid I had shakes and muscle aches, night sweats, head aches, muscle cramping...yadda yadda yadda.

Finally drag my ass around to the doctor and he tells me that I had the flu and now I have strep throat.

Now I'm on antibiotics and that should clean me up.

So that out of the way, here's that cool thing I wanted to show you:



That's me in the middle of the board meeting... the annual gathering of longboarders in Toronto. This years count was something like 320...pretty damn sweet.

Anyways I hope to keep updating, still hoping to build a new site for my faithful few, to showcase new cool stuff. I hope it happens.

Until them I'll keep plugging the odd thing in here as always.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment